Rising User Count
It began over a cup of coffee in a cozy
café in Koramangala.
A mother’s worry of not having updates on
her son’s performance and safety at school…
A new project idea blossomed
into our flagship product InMegh which
connects the entire school on a single platform.
Exalogic was founded in September 2014 with the vision of building simple, powerful and useful cloud solutions that solve problems faced in various service industries.
After the launch of our flagship product, we journeyed deeper and deeper onto the path of providing educational institutions with every kind of software assistance they need under a single umbrella.
The result has been an amazing transformation of a single team of four engineers into one of the fastest growing companies in our sector.
We build all our products as an online system that can be accessed using the internet immaterial of our place or time. Our company’s primary tech strength lies in our ‘Ruby on Rails’ or ROR developers. We also have technical expertise in software deployment on cloud servers such as Amazon, Heroku etc.
Our team of engineers who are well versed in web apps development can also perform automation testing and UI Design and Development.
Technological advancements have made the mobile phone an integral part of each and everyone’s lives in this century. Almost everything that is available in other media forms is now expected to be on the mobile phone. At Exalogic we have a specialised team of engineers who are adept at coding for both the Android and iOS platforms. Currently our mobile development team is greatly focused on supporting our web based products. We also have custom made mobile solutions for sectors such as tourism and transport and logistics.
Our consultants are well versed in creating and customising all types of software on cloud platforms that will eventually help you save costs, keep your data safe and secure, enhance flexibility of your applications and ensure critical work is never compromised. Our unique experience of building products on cloud coupled with the service capabilities of our cloud partners, we will help you choose the best cloud technologies and map out a strategy for your business that will:
- Speeden up your sales and increase revenues
- Enhance utilization of all in your IT department
- Improve your customer satisfaction ratings
- Digitalise all your processes
- Increase workforce contribution to your success
Exalogic’s primary product is called InMegh (www.inmegh.com). In all Indian languages the word Megh denotes cloud. Hence we named our flagship product as InMegh. InMegh helps all entities in an educational institutions plan, manage and communicate their tasks and activities easily on a single platform.
A powerfully designed solution for any school or pre University institution to handle the length and breadth of their administration, management and extra curricular coordination while operating all of the school’s teaching and academic resources using one single web portal.
The College Management System is a variant of InMegh and smoothly incorporates an entire ERP application for a college campus along with academic planning, placement drives, hostel management and much more which is meant to revolutionize campus management for single and group institutions alike.
Our state of the art Android Mobile Application entirely developed in-house, which uses geo positioning technologies to help institutions track and manage all their transport whether on or off road with various integrated reports available via the standard interfaces of InMegh.
In today’s world in order to improve an institute’s performance and maintain its reputation we need to have data driven decisions. The data on which to make choices is often dispersed, and hidden deep in discrete enterprise systems. Our institution dashboard can be customized according to user roles and to the level of details to wish to see, bringing you all your enterprise data together so that your decision making is faster and better. We therefore work on EVERY institution’s individual needs from the beginning to produce an exceptionally built application customized with the institution logos, a choice of themes, colours and widgets according to the client’s preference.
I have extensively interacted with the Exalogic team, often acting as an external coordinator/consultant and I have always found the team to be very professional and thorough in their work.
I have used Exalogic’s product InMegh during my tenure with VPS and found the product so detailed and fascinating. It is really good to have a product like InMegh . I miss using it!
1. Software Engineer 2-5 years – Ruby on Rails
– Good understanding of server -side
– CSS preprocessors such as Sass, Less
– Proven work experience in software development
– Experience developing highly interactive applications
– A frim gasp of object orientated analysis and design
– Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
– Good Knowledge of rational databases
– Familiarity with the concept of MVC, Mocking, ORM, Restful.
– Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
– Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
– Experience of Hosting /Deploying to AWS is added advantage
2. Business Development Executive
We require dynamic young sales minded folks to
– Assist the management team in generating qualified first appointments for the organization.
– Assist in building the sales pipeline to drive early stages of the sales cycle.
– Work with the management to penetrate strategic accounts by identifying business pains, decision makers, budget, time frame and scheduling sales appointments with qualified prospects.
– Sell cloud products for educational institutions. So an experience in selling similar IT products would be a plus.
– Learn the products of Exalogic and travel to the prospective customer sites for giving sales pitch and presentations.
– Use multiple sources of information like news alerts, social media, online databases, events & trade shows to build a list of prospects who are receptive to our products and services.
– Achieve quarterly targets on qualified first appointments and help build a pipeline for sales teams.
– Successfully track & develop leads till they are sales-ready, build relationships with prospects and help improve lead to opportunity conversion rates.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
-Willing to take up short term travel frequently.
– Fluency in multiple languages such as English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada etc
– Minimum 1-year experience in sales prospecting and business development.
– Experience in selling cloud based technology would be a plus.
– Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly fill the form below and we will get back to you.